Saturday, April 20, 2013

It’s time for Our April Bingo Challenge

Hello....hope everyone is relaxing on this saturday morning...i sure am
 
today i joined in over at Catch The Bug Challenge
 
A Bingo Challenge
 
 
 
i chose embossing,pearl,button
i used my bugaboo image JJ Tequila and Shoes - Birthday
colored with my sharpie markers, my papers are from recollections stack and plain black cardstock
i embossed the black strip across the card, i added a pretty pink flower with a blue pearl, and 2 blue buttons on the top of the card
stamped on a stampendous sentiment
 
i just love me some bugaboo images so darn cute

5 comments:

Terry said...

I laughed when I saw this lady's expression! And I love how you colored her.

Sandra H said...

Fabulous card Tina x

Stephanie said...

This is so cute. Thanks for playing at Catch The Bug.

Min said...

We’re so glad you played along with us this week for the Catch The Bug BINGO Challenge with Bugaboo Stamps!
We hope you join us again this week for a new Bugaboo challenge!
Hugs & Happy Days!
~Min
Kaymin Kreations

Lori said...

SO cute! Love the dotty paper! Thanks for playing along at the Catch the Bug challenge this week. Please join us again.
Lori
Bugaboo DT