Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Good witch or Bad witch?

Hello everyone...its time for another fab day of hopping this is Week 4 of Terry's 13 weeks of Halloween fun with The Great Pumpkin Blog Hop @ goin over the edge


Each week, add your Halloween creation to my blog hop, along with the code near the bottom of each post. When you add the code to your blog while you are in the edit HTML mode, your readers can play along, leave comments, and view the samples right from YOUR blog!

At the end of 13 weeks, I'll be giving one person a $50 Stampin' Up! gift certificate! The more times you enter the blog hop, the better your chances of taking home the Grand Prize. You also get a ticket just for displaying The Great Pumpkin Blog Hop badge on your blog.


Here's my creation
 
i used my dcwv stack 7 papers along with my pastel green, i am having so much fun with my Taylored Expressions Punchy Potions stamps, this one is good witch? bad witch?, colored with my orange & green sharpie markers i added a stampin up green bow


I've shown you my Halloween project - now show me yours! You've got until next Tuesday at 1 p.m. (PST). I can't wait to see what you come up with



1 comment:

Terry said...

She looks like a sweet witch, based on the pretty paper you've selected! Love it!!!

Terry