Monday, May 21, 2012

It's Pure Joy for A La Card Monkey Challenge #109

Hi all, today i am making a card for A La Card Monkey

Show us how you can translate that to your own creation for our A La Card Monkey Challenge #109: Pure Joy + Sketch. It's basically three rectangles on a card front, with the sentiment above. You can add layers or ribbon or other embellishments. Have fun with it

the sketch to follow:

my card:

who isnt excited about ice cream, its always a JOY to have!!!

i used an image from stamp fairy called Lenny Ice Cream
colored him with my sharpie markers, my papers are dcwv the glitter sweet stack, i added some orang glitter stickle to the ice cream, and stamped on a happy birthday sentiment

5 comments:

Sandra H said...

This is just so lovely, xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is gorgeous Tina, I like the image,and the bright summer colours.
Kevin xx

Mary J said...

Such a fun card, Tina - love it!!

Terry said...

This looks so cheerful, Tina! I love the colors and Lenny over the panels. Hey, I just wanted to let you know that Kim and I will be doing a one-day craft event in Spanaway in mid-August (Aug. 19?). It's a fund-raiser for Headstart. Take care!

Shirley Pumpkin said...

Ahhh so adorable! love the blue bear! You always make cute stuff! Thanks for joining us at A La Card Monkey!

Hugs
Shirley