Friday, April 20, 2012

Preciuos.....

Hi all hope everyone had a great week, im so happy the weekend is here......Today over at Just Some Lines it's my day to post,


I used Petit pot-baby by Jehanne @ Just Some Lines you can find her here along with many other awesome images http://justsomelines.com/shop/petit-baby-p-778.html, i colored her with my bic markers, my papers are just plain dcwv cardstock, i added a sentiment in which you can find at just some lines also, i used orange polka dot ribbon

i hope everyone has a great weekend, my boyfriends daughter is getting married tomorrow, cant wait...thanks for stopping by

4 comments:

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

A lovely bright cheery card what a cute image! Enjoy your wedding x

Sandra H said...

So bright and lovely:)x

Sandra H said...

Sorry to mention the wedding have a great time tina:)x

Jehanne's doodles said...

Oh this is too cute :)