Thursday, April 19, 2012

DTBST#121 flowers and flourishes.


Morning, today over at sassy design studio its all about flowers & flourishes


i used a freebie that i recieved srom sassy studios she is Winter Wendy, colored her with my sharpie markers, my paper is from its all about girls dcwv stack and also pastels ,i used my cuttlebug flowers & swirls to emboss the pastel papers,used my spellbinder flourish called doodle parts, i added a sticker glitter flower, my sentiment is from sassy stusio also

now head over and join in on the fun

5 comments:

Mary J said...

Oh she is lovely! That flower is fab!

Debbie said...

I just love the colors you used. It all came together very nicely!
Good luck at the Flowers and Flourished Challenge at SSD!

Debbie SSD DT

Lori aka lorib117 said...

Cute card! Pretty colors. Thank you for joining us for the Sassy Studio Designs Dare to be Sassy Thursday Challenge this week.

Kate said...

Your card is so pretty. I love the colors and embossing. Thank you so much for playing with us over at Sassy Studio Designs Dare to Be Sassy Thursday.

Hugs,
Kate

Anonymous said...

This is a beautiful card!! I love the way all of your elements on your card work together!! Great job!