Saturday, March 24, 2012

Saturday challenge

Morning...im here to let you know im hosting a Photo challenge over at Just Some Lines

Photo inspiration


My card

i used Word Love from jsl you can find it here and many more amazing images from jehanne
i colored with my red bic marker along with green,orange,yellow...i added some black lace to the bottom...my papers are dcwv polka dot red and just plain black cardstock...i added 2 green ladybug stickers...easy and cute..so spring like...
 
 
Now head over and join in on theis fun challenge

5 comments:

McCrafty's Cards said...

Lovely card Tina, I like the colours and the lace.
Kevin xx

Unknown said...

What a lovely card Tina I love the quirky LOVE on it and the green ladybird is FAB
I love it Hugs Elaine

Teresa Kline said...

oh my, totally cute...luv this!

enjoy *~*

Mary J said...

Awww, that is so cute Tina!

Chelsea said...

awesome card tina .. what a great inspiration photo!