Monday, March 19, 2012

Monkey Challenge #100: Celebrate! + Sketch

Hi everyone....its been so cold here in washington state, the weather has hailed,snowed,rained,and even sunshine all in one weekend, such a crazy place

anayways today at a la card monkey its a sketch + you can win some yummy goodies

the sketch to follow

my card:


i used a freebie that i got from milkcoffee.etsy.com...shes a cutie..colored with my sharpies...my papers are from dcwv The Glitter Stack & also pastels...i cut out the circle and flower pattern of the image with my cricut...stamped on a b-day sentiment, and shes ready to celebrate

now head over and join i non the fun and enter to win some fab candy

5 comments:

Diane Vander Galien said...

Very Cute!!! Pretty background!!! Love the great color combo!!! Thanks for playing along with A La Card Monkey, GD Diane

Lucianna Dilsaver said...

What a sweet image, very cute! I need to get back into this, I just never seem to have enough time in the day :)

Terry said...

Such a sweet girl and lovely background paper, Tina! I'm glad you played along with our Monkey Challenge #100.

Penny Hanuszak said...

Cute image and great card. Tfs.

Shirley Pumpkin said...

Ahh I love that little girl image, She would also be cute on a Valentine card. You did a beautiful job!! Thanks for joining us at A La Card Monkey for our 100th Challenge this week!

Hugs
Shirley