Thursday, March 29, 2012

By Lori Designs Challenge - BLD27

I pass by her blog almost every morning wanting to join in on a challenge, well i got the nerve up today, finally...lol, i also dont have a lori design image, but would love to have some ; )

Heres the sketch and also some inspirations:

My card:
Today i used a freebie that i won a long time ago, and im sorry i dont know who this image was created from, but thank you...colored her with my sharpies...my papers are from dcwv The Glitter Stack & pastels, i used my cuttlebug to emboss the flowers on the yellow paper, these are just the most girly girl papers...i love em...my pink ribbon and bow along with a love youesentiment, i also added a zig zag yellow border

now you must head over and join in and check out all the amazing creations

3 comments:

Sandra H said...

Hi Tina, Another stunning creation:)x

Mary J said...

So lovely Tina! Those papers and embossing are just perfect with her!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous image , lovely card Hugs Elaine