Saturday, February 18, 2012

Monkey Challenge #96: Moments + Sketch

Well i am here today to make a card for A La Card Monkey, i have missed the last 2, and im excited to get back to their challenges....

Using the sketch below for Monkey Challenge #96: Moments + Sketch, come up with a moment you'd like to share. Feel free to change or add embellishments and shapes to suit the moment! And have fun!!


My card


i used a freebie that i got from Beary wishes...such an adorable mouse, colored with my sharpies, added some pink stickle glitter to the inside of the cup, added some pink embellishments and a green border...stamped on a sentiment from my favorite things stamps, my paper is dcwv girly stack

now head over and have some fun and join in

6 comments:

Vicky W said...

Love it Tina. That mouse is so very cute. Your cards screams girl, girl, girl. Thanks for playing along with A La Card Monkey this week

♥Gemma♥ said...

Very pretty card & such a cute image too..
hugs and xxx
Gemma

girlia said...

so cute as always

Terry said...

Such a cute, feminine card, Tina. I'm glad you're feeling better! It's good to have you back with us at A La Card Monkey. I love the new blog look too.

None None said...

Such a delightfully cute image and fantastic coloring!

Lucianna Dilsaver said...

This is so sweet, I just love your soft colors with the wonderful image :)