Thursday, January 12, 2012

DYSU #54 PINK!!

Today i ran across a challenge at dysu challenge blog that i thought would be fun...never entered before so this is my first time

Photo inspiration:

my card:

I used a freebie from their sponsor The Stamps Of Life...you can find here http://www.stephaniebarnardstamps.com/index.htm...i used my dcwv cardstockThe Glitter Sweet stack..added pink embellishments and some black twine...along with some pink lace for trim...stamped on the happy sentiment

Now head over and join in on the fun

5 comments:

McCrafty's Cards said...

A really lovely card tina, I like the paper and the lace.
Kevin xx

Sandra H said...

Hi Tina, So beautiful is your card:) Sandra H

Mary J said...

So contemporary and modern - love this Tina honey!

Lola said...

So pretty and great way to incorporate the stamp. Love all the pink!

Lucianna Dilsaver said...

Love your twine and ribbon with the pretty DP's, lovely :)