Monday, December 12, 2011

12 Days of Christmas at Bugaboo - Day #12!

Today is the line goes, "On the twelfth day of Christmas my true love gave to me twelve drummers drumming." Today's challenge is to "Use a Christmas Song as Inspiration"!


Well today is the  the 12th day of christmas at bugaboo...i used  AKV Santa - ho ho ho... colored him with my bic markers my papers ar dcwv christmas stack...added red diamond embellishments and printed off a sentiment..."hes makin a list checkin it twice gonna find out who's naughty or nice santa claus is coming to town"...one of my favorite songs

All i can say is this was so much fun...head over and join in on the 12th day of christmas

4 comments:

Lisa'sLettersandLace said...

Great idea using songs for card making inspiration! Lisa

Amy said...

DARLING CARD!! THANKS FOR PLAYING ALONG WITH BUGABOO DURING THE 12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS CHALLENGES.

Sandra H said...

Hi Tina, Wow this is lovely:) Sandra H

Lucianna Dilsaver said...

I love that you used that image with the sentiment, so cute :)