Tuesday, September 6, 2011

More Christmas cards wanted for Monkey Challenge 72

Here is another awesome challenge over at A La Card Monkey....It's Christmas again! At least once a month for the next couple of months, we'll feature a challenge for Christmas, because we have lots of cards to make and we hope you'll make them alongside us! This sketch has alot of potential - you can add ribbon and bling, punched images and more. Just have fun with it!

The sketch:
My card

I love christmas time and to start making cards now just makes it that much more exciting and wanting it to be here sooner....
i used dcwv christmas cardstock...the image is a freebie from sliekjes http://www.sliekje.blogspot.com/ such cute little images over there....i colored him with my sharpies...added some tree embellishments and used one of my free stamps from abc distributing....

Head over and join in on the fun

6 comments:

cebelica said...

I can never have enough Christmas cards. I really should make more. These ones you made are very pretty. Hugs!

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Tina, I like the sweet image and the little christmas trees.
Kevin xx

Sandra H said...

Gorgeous card Christmas best time to make cards they can go on forever if you let it.......lol:) Sandra H

Unknown said...

This is so cute, what a darling image and I love that stamp xxx

Terry said...

Super cute, and those trees are adorable! Thanks for playing along with this week's challenge. I always look forward to seeing what you create!

Penny Hanuszak said...

Adorable card! TFS.