Monday, September 19, 2011

Friday’s FREE Image Challenge – Happiness Blooms

Wow time for another challenge over at designed2delight


They have the most amazing freebies when you play along with their challenges....

my card:

This is the cutest flower....i colored it with my bic markers...i used my dcwv cardstock and also the pink polka dot paper is The all about girls stack..pretty cool papers....i added 2 little stickers and also my stamp sentimen is from stampendous....there you have it

head over and join in on the fun


6 comments:

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Tina, I like the colours you have used,
Kevin xx

Sandra H said...

Your card is amazing :) Sandra H

Michelle said...

Great CAS card! Love what you did : ) Thanks for joining us this week at Designed 2 Delight!!

Anonymous said...

The flеx wаistband геquireѕ a
load of consumегs.

Look intо my ωеb blog; Flex Belt Review

Anonymous said...

Obama's stand on the problems of life and how it is being shushed up are not in line with conventional Catholic beliefs.

Here is my site ... flex belt reviews

Anonymous said...

The compatibility of this plan with the professional applications and
the freeware is excellent. Search up the scanner's manual for coding definitions.

my web-site www.appledroide.com