Tuesday, September 6, 2011

FREE Stamp of the Month for September: “Falloween Cat”

Here is another awesome challenge over at Delightful Inspirations....halloween themed...i just love me some spooky spiders and monsters on halloween night...


I just love this set that i recieved for free.....Falloween Cat” i used my dcwv cardtsock glitter stack....added one of the freebie entiments and colored with my sharpies...i cannot wait til halloween...one of my favorite holidays

Head over and join in on the fun

3 comments:

Sandra H said...

Wow what an amazing image i too have this but havn't done anything with it yet but after seeing your a card could be on the way using this!! love yours truly beautiful:) Sandra H

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous image Tina, love your colouring, great card.

Luv CHRISSYxx

dstandard said...

Great card with the image! Thanks for playing at Designed 2 Delight!