Thursday, July 14, 2011

Challenge #28 - It's in the stars

IT'S IN THE STARS

All we ask is you have stars somewhere on your project, follow the rules on the side bar but the must important thing of all is to have fun lol!

Head over ans check out the details and what you can win... http://charismacardz.blogspot.com/2011/07/challenge-28-its-in-stars.html

My card:

This was such a fun challenge.....i used my new cardstock stack from dcwv called the all about girls stack...i just so love these papers they are so girlie....my image was a freebie in which i colored with my bic markers....i added some stars cut from my cricut machine..im so excited that i found this cool challenge site

head over and join in on the fun

7 comments:

McCrafty's Cards said...

A really sweet card Tina, I like the image and the little stars.
Kevin xx

Sandra H said...

This is lovely:) Sandra H

Anonymous said...

VERY precious! Love it!

Just Some Lines Digital Stamps said...

Oh this is too cute!!

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Tina, what a fun card. I love the cute image and your stars are perfect. Thanks for joining us at charisma cardz challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

Christel said...

I really like this card. The image is really cute. Thanks for playing with us at charisma cardz this week.
Christel

Vee said...

A really sweet card. Thanks for playing with Charisma this week.
xx Vee