Monday, June 27, 2011

“Tropical Summer”

“Tropical Summer” This Week’s Friday FREE Stamp of the Month Challenge Image over at:
 DESIGNED 2 DELIGHT

Ok i love this image...its very pretty

My card:


I used my freebie that you get when you participate in the challenges...they will email it to you....i just love this flower....i colored with my sharpies...added some stickle color to make the flowers glittery...added green ribbon..i used my cuddlebug to emboss the dots on

head over and join in on the fun

5 comments:

JulieK said...

Very pretty. I love your flower too! One of my favorites!

Lucianna Dilsaver said...

I love the blue and the stickles really makes it pop out, very pretty :)

Peggysue said...

Your card just screams summer Tina with those vibrant colors. Its terrific! Thanks for playing with Tropical Summer in our freebie challenge at Designed2Delight.

Sandra H said...

Your card is gorgous Tina.:) Sandra H

Kathy said...

Really cute Tina, love the added sparkle from the stickles. Thanks for joining us at D2D this week.