Thursday, June 16, 2011

SISC63-CAS

Hello Groovy friends...its thursday and its time for another StampInsanity challenge....This time its clean & simple...

My card:

 I used dcwv cradtsock Glitter Stack...i punched out my sentiment shape..i actually wrote HI myself not the greatest but hey it worked...lol...i added some sticker flowers....cas...gotta love it...my image is from StampInsanity Stamps her name is "Valentines day Maddie" from beth which you can find here: http://stampinsanity.com/store/ if you goto the freebie section at the stop of the stampinsanity blog under freebies beth is giving this image to you for FREE...isnt she so groovy

Head over and check out what the rest of the GroovyGurlz are up to and join in on the fun

3 comments:

Star said...

This is adorable! I love how pretty much the only color is red. Absolutely fabulous!

McCrafty's Cards said...

Fabulous card Tina, I like the image and your simple layout.
Kevin xx

girlia said...

cute, cute and adorable.