Thursday, June 16, 2011

Pretty Patterns sketch # 14

Challenge over at My Time Made Easy
Feel free to use the sketch on any project you want, we encourage you to get creative! And of course you can combine challenges. While participation with products from My Time Made Easy ™ LLC is appreciated, it is not required to participate. You can use products from ANY company. Sketch Keyword will be MTMEPPS14

Th eSketch:

My card:




dcwv cardstock ...the image is a cute freebie that i colored with my bic markers...i added some black polka dot ribbon

head over to: http://mytimemadeeasy.com/blog  and join in on the fun

3 comments:

Sandra H said...

Gorgeous card love the image and colours..........:) Sandra H

Dori Shelton said...

Such a lovely card! I like the paper and the tree digi is so simple and perfect!!

Nancy Jensen said...

Pretty card! Thanks for playing along with us at the MTME pretty patterns sketch challenge.