Monday, May 2, 2011

Challenge #63 Group #1 (new term)

Wow...my first post on the critter sketch challenge blog design team...its so exciting...our sponsor is Wags n Whiskers...this a sketch challenge and there are some amazing ladies here


The sketch:


My card:



I used dcwv cardstock All Dressed Up stack..i just love this paper stack its one of my favorites....so sassy....the image is from Wags n Whiskers stamps: http://wagsnwhiskersrubberstamps.blogspot.com/2009/10/where-to-buy-wags-n-whiskers-digital.html

I used my 80's glam sharpies to color... added some purple ribbon and one of my favorite stamps
head over and join in on the fun http://critterchallengeblog.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

Jacki Daniels said...

Hi Tina fab card love the image too how exiting is it be in the new dt for critters mines next week can't wait
Jacki xx

Lucianna Dilsaver said...

Love your bright colors and how your DP could pass as ice cream bins! did you get the email from me re: the watermark?

Crystal said...

Great card Tina! I LOVE that design paper too, the colours you used are fabulous! Glad to be working with you on Critter Sketch :)

sgc said...

Great card, Tina! Hope you enjoy your term on Critter Sketch Challenge.