Saturday, April 23, 2011

Rain

http://bugaboostamps.com/Freebies.html  rainy day bears is the collection...isnt he the cutest. i made this card only a couple days ago so i hope its ok i am using it for this challenge...my comments were deleted by accident so im sorry for those who have already commented...thanks

.so here is my card:






I just love bugaboo stamps...they are my favorite to color...i used dcwv cardstock...printed out my sentiment from my computer...added some yellow ribbon and corner embellishments my 80's glam sharpies to color...i love to make the images 3d makes the card pop...thanks for looking...  I also am entering this in the We’re Singing in the Rain challenge over at bugaboo challenge blog http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.com/2011/04/were-singing-in-rain.html head over and join in on the fun

10 comments:

girlia said...

Love the layering on this card. Truly adorable

Lola said...

Great job using Rainy Day Bear! I too love Bugaboo...just as much as Just Some Lines ;)

Glad to be on the team with you!!

Gerda said...

Cute 3D-effect!

Mary J said...

Hi honey! Hope you are having a great weekend! It's very sunny in the UK - unseasonably so and I'm not complaining!

This is so much fun and love your layering - really effective - I gotta try that!

Tammy said...

This is adorable Tina! I LOVE the bright colors! Thanks for playing along with us at Catch the Bug!
Tammy :)

Jackie said...

I just love this! The colors the shading, and the layers you used....lovely all around! Thank you for playing along with us this week at the Catch the Bug Challenge Blog! I hope to see you play with us again soon!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Adorable and love the colors and 2nd layer of the umbrella!

Min said...

I just LOVE the layering you did on this! FABULOUS!! Thanks so much for playin' along with us this weeks Catch The Bug "Singin' in the Rain" Challenge with Bugaboo Stamps!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min

Sandy O said...

Love the colors and 3D look of this card. It is absolutely adorable.

Scrappy said...

What a fun project! LOVE your colors and layout! Thanks so much for joining us at Catch the Bug this week! Hope you’ll be back to join us again soon!