Wednesday, April 20, 2011

It’s an Easter Challenge for Bugaboo

Below are the deets but the rules are simple, make a project and enter a link. You may use any image but of course we would love it if your used Bugaboo.

New Projects only and no Back linking please!

Make an Easter Project and post a link to it on Bugaboo Stamps' challenge blog, Catch the Bug, by 4/23/11 at 6:00 AM EST to be entered a random drawing for three digi prize packs - seven (7) (using a Bugaboo image only), four (4), or two (2) using any image!

Limited to 3 projects per person please!

My card:

I used dcwv cardtsock dots,stripes & plaids...the digi is a freebie from bugaboo stamps called eggbert bunny....my new stampin up ribbon i won...i love green..i printed the sentiment from my computer... the oval shape was cut out from my cricut  plantin schoolbook cartridge....i added some glitter and 3d to make it pop

8 comments:

girlia said...

This bunny is too too cute

Joy said...

cute cute thanks for playing with bugaboo! joy DT

cebelica said...

Ooooh, this bunny is so cute! Very pretty card!

Unknown said...

Aww I love love this, it is so funny he he and beautiful pastel coloured papers. So pretty xxx

Mary J said...

So sweet!!! I love Bugaboo!

Melissa S. said...

Oh my gosh How sweet is this. Love all the layers. thanks for joining us at Bugaboo this week.

Lola said...

You did a great job with Eggbert! I have that DP!! SOOOO sweet!

Jodie Mackrell said...

very cute ,love the colors! thank you for joining this weeks Bugaboo challenge at catch the bug!