Thursday, March 24, 2011

SISC52~Punch It Out!

Its thursday and you know what that means...another stampinsanity challenge over at Stampinsantiy Stamps

This week, we are Punching it Out, Asylum-style! We want to see how creatively you can use your punches… You got the next big technique idea? Bring it, Friends!

Here is my take :

I used All Dressed up dcwv cardstock, my favorite stack to use..imy image is from Stampinsanity of course the Les Coquettes – Complete Digi Collection..i used my cricut to punch ou the shape of my image, accent essentials and the stars are from rock princess cartridge (dont really own any punches yeah i need to get some)  and sharpies to color....head over to http://stampinsanity.com/ and see what the rest of the GroovyGurlz have come up with and join in on the fun

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is really sweet Tina, love the colours... ps you have to see my card tomorrow :) Hugs xxx

Sugar said...

this is a fabulous card! very pretty!!